TOPIC #3
In "The Brown Wasps", Loren Eiseley writes about returning to a favorite place he knew as a child. Imagine the years have passed: you are now 65 years old, and you are planning a trip back to the area where you lived as a child. What one special place would you most want to visit?


Due on this forum by Sunday night, November 8.

Please note the rubrics to the right.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Post 3

Julia
9 English (Mr. H Salsich)
22 October 2009
Forum Responce 3:
Regrets

Everyone has regrets. From the short-term people in a lifetime; the people you only meet once, to the greatest celebraties; the actors, the politicians, the artists and authors that anyone idolizes. Recent stories we have all read speak of regrets, whether for oneself or a community.

I have regrets. Countless regrets- too many to choose just one. (intentional fragment) I often wonder what compelled me to do something and think about how I could have done better. Regardless, I would never change the past if this were an option. Although I often obsess ofer things that could have been, I always learn from the mistakes I make. If there was no imperfection and anyone could edit any events, there would be no learning. There would be no pride when a goal is actually reached. There would be nothing but good, and therfore there would be no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment