TOPIC #3
In "The Brown Wasps", Loren Eiseley writes about returning to a favorite place he knew as a child. Imagine the years have passed: you are now 65 years old, and you are planning a trip back to the area where you lived as a child. What one special place would you most want to visit?


Due on this forum by Sunday night, November 8.

Please note the rubrics to the right.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The one place I would want to come back to would be the place where I walk my dog, Maisy, every day. The Pawcatuck River flows very close to where I live, and there is a path close to my house that leads down to the banks of the river. I take Maisy down to the water and we sit on the rocks together and watch the families of geese paddle past. It is a very peaceful place, and I know that I will always want to come back to visit my little private beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment