TOPIC #3
In "The Brown Wasps", Loren Eiseley writes about returning to a favorite place he knew as a child. Imagine the years have passed: you are now 65 years old, and you are planning a trip back to the area where you lived as a child. What one special place would you most want to visit?
Due on this forum by Sunday night, November 8.
Please note the rubrics to the right.
In "The Brown Wasps", Loren Eiseley writes about returning to a favorite place he knew as a child. Imagine the years have passed: you are now 65 years old, and you are planning a trip back to the area where you lived as a child. What one special place would you most want to visit?
Due on this forum by Sunday night, November 8.
Please note the rubrics to the right.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
When I think of a special place I had, I think of the small cave that is by the cove at my house. I always thought that is was so cool that nature had made itself a fort. My friends and I would go down and play by the cove, and have so much fun. I have not been down to the fort in awhile but I will never forget how awesome it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(25)
-
▼
November
(7)
- Post 4
- The one place I would want to come back to would b...
- The one place I would want to visit many years in ...
- One place I would have to revisit is the Stoningto...
- One special place I would love to return to when I...
- When I think of a special place I had, I think of ...
- TOPIC #3In the essays by by John Jay Chapman and J...
-
▼
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment