TOPIC #3
In "The Brown Wasps", Loren Eiseley writes about returning to a favorite place he knew as a child. Imagine the years have passed: you are now 65 years old, and you are planning a trip back to the area where you lived as a child. What one special place would you most want to visit?


Due on this forum by Sunday night, November 8.

Please note the rubrics to the right.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

One special place I would love to return to when I am older is my New Hampshire house. This house holds so many memories. Memories that can never be replaced. Now that the house is old and rotting we have to sell it. Although recently we haven't made many visits to out New Hampshire house I am going to miss it incredebly. When I am older I hope that my brothers and I have the chance to buy back the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment